- A community of individuals, not companies and statuses
- Creating a single environment that unites people with common values and philosophy of life
- Association and development of the country's professional elite
- Positive business reputation as a priority criterion of membership
- A territory of complete trust: networking and activities are tools, not goals
- Each member of the council is an active participant in its life, thanks to which
it can actively develop its professional and moral values.
The Business Council has a board that determines strategies and key areas for its development,
oversees compliance with the principles and code of ethics, selection of candidates and approval
of new members, representation of community interests in relations with other organizations,
initiation and development of new projects and programs.